tl;dr - We're not evil, we're just trying to push music discovery forward.
We use Google Analytics and similar software to see what we're doing right and wrong, and we don't sell any information about you or anything like that at all.
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using http://www.Songfari.com website (the "Service") operated by Songfari ("us", "we", or "our").
Your access is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. By accessing our site you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access our site.
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Songfari. Songfari has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Songfari shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Songfari follows the safe harbor provisions of 17 USC. § 512, the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Songfari will address a copyright infringement when given written notification in accordance with the DMCA. If a party believes they have copyrighted material that is being infringed on Songfari, please send us an email at the following address: hello [at] songfari [dot] com In order for us to address a copyright infringement, provide the aforementioned email address a notice in the format that substantively follows the safe harbor provisions of the DMCA. The party's notice of claimed infringement must be a written and include everything listed below:
1. Physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If you do not provide a written notice that meets these requirements, Songfari will not honor the parties request and is not required by law to fulfill the request.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of United States, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
Questions, Concerns? Email us at hello [at] songfari [dot] com